“Raven” is a high performance motorized Pan & Tilt Platform that can be configured to handle a great range of sensors for medium to long range surveillance tasks.
“Raven” is suitable for homeland security applications in both fixed installations and vehicle instalations where a high degree of controllability and positional accuracy is required. With the addition of a tripod mount adapted, Raven is equally suited for ground deployment using a suitable tripod.
- Azimuth range n x 360º;
- Elevation range ±90º continuous
- (depending on Payload);
- Minimum velocity (Az & El) 0.1 mrad/s;
- Maximum velocity (Az) 1000 mrad/s;
- Maximum velocity (El) 524 mrad/s;
- Positional accuracy (Az & El) 0.01 mrad;
- Stabilization Gyro – Optional;
- Weight approx. 25 kg;
- Payload max. 60 kg
- (30 kg on each side)
- Commmunications Ethernet TCP/IP (1000 BASE-T);
- Operating Voltage 20÷32 Vdc.
There are no reviews yet.